From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:59:20 -0500
I do not think finances has anything to do with it.   We have NEVER bought a
shell!!
We have a private collection of over 7,000 species all self-collected or
traded with
people all over the world.   Trading shells has been soooo much fun and we
have met
so many wonderful people this way.  Many of the dealers will even trade.
Money should never be an issue here.

We give our jr. club members shells all the time and also continuously give
our extras to our new members who are just getting into collecting.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.

Jim Specializes in Self-Collected