From:
Doris Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:28:53 -0500
Hi Mike:

Congratulations and what great news!  Best wishes for the success of your
new club.  Please let us know the name of your club.  Do you plan on having
a newsletter?  If so, a lot of clubs like to exchange
newsletters, including my club - Astronaut Trail Shell Club - here in
Florida.

Doris Underwood
COA Membership