From:
Daniel Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:04:58 EST
Helmut,
  I can't speak for all those on Conch-l, but it sure would be nice if you
emailed people privately about trading or sending you shells, instead of
filling conch-l with your constant requests. Thanks, DanShell

P.S. - The email always carries the original senders email address. Put that
in your send to box and we are all spared your requests. Thanks for helping to
clear up unneeded messages.