From:
"Thomas A. Burch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:14:16 -1000
        Why should I believe you instead of John Jacobs?  He says who he is
and
cites his authorities.  You don't even sign your name yet you write as if you
are the world's greatest authority on the subject.  Maybe you are, but I don't
know that.
        Same thing would apply, if you were discussing shells.  I would give
more credence to the person who said who he was and cited his authority.
                            Tom Burch

Thomas A. Burch and Beatrice L. Burch
P.O. Box 309, Kailua, Hawaii, USA 96734
Phone: 808-261-7465  FAX: 808-263-6408