From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:18:42 -0800
Bill and Sarah,

The most recent entry submitted for a mature lynx on the small end is
19.2mm. The Paris Museum record large of 85.0mm still stands. The next
issue of the Registry, by the way, is scheduled to be out June 15. There
has been an enourmous amount of activity since the last issue. A LOT of
new and updated records are listed.

Kim Hutsell
San Diego