From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:23:51 -0000
Every other year, the Suncoast Conchologists of Clearwater, FL hosts the
Shellers' Jamboree.  This year it will be May 29-31.  A registration package
can be sent to you if you send a legal size self-addressed stamped envelope
with 77c postage to:

Roni Mucci
795 County Road 1, #199
Palm Harbor, FL 34683

There is a maximum of 160 registrants allowed, so get your registration in
as soon as possible.
The Jamboree includes an oral auction, eating, silent auction, eating,
programs, eating, field trips, eating, table sales, banquet (more eating).
And we have a great Jamboree t-shirt designed by Mary Ellen Akers.

John L. Jacobs
Seffner, FL