From:
"Frank S. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:35:11 EDT
I believe the time for this action has long passed and no action was taken by
Congress. Another group I'm part of had one of the members do the research
and it turns out that every so often someone, as a joke, starts this up
again. I myself have seen this same message 3 other times in the last year.
All it does is tie up communications and flood congress with worthless
messages. We need to allow the folks in Washington to spend their time
working on our behalf (I hope). It is unfortunate that people get caught in
this everytime someone starts it anew. I know I did, the first time I saw it
I must have forwarded it to 50 other people and they in turn to countless
others. Sorry for the good, bad news. But thanks for thinking of us.
Frank Walker