From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:18:52 -0500
I was "NOMAIL" on Conch-L for a few days.  Can I inquire the history of your
aquarium and where you are located, and the purpose (other than providing
tremendous entertainment and education for CONCH-L subscribers)?

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama