From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:26:19 -0600
Ugliest shells - what a good question.  Mine is an Acmaea mitra in which
the inner and outer surfaces are all pustuled like cottage cheese.  For a
long time I thought it was a different species.  If we were going to offer
a vote on ugliest, the one you mentioned sounds hard to beat!

Nora Bryan
Calgary, Alberta
CANADA