From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 20:49:28 -0400
Roger Van Den Berghe wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> It just so happens that I read it last night on his homepage :
>
> A new subspecies of Cribrarula cribraria from Sri Lanka
>
> (Gastropoda - Cypraeidae) by Felix Lorenz
>
> Published in: Schriften zur Malakozoologie, 10:1-3
>
> contact the publisher for subscription

cut......

Hello!

Hi Mr. Van Den Berghe,

Thanks a million for your kind attention. I have two specimens labeled ganteri
but no spots
to be seen on either labral or columellar margins, not seen from base either,
both margins
are extremely calloused though, probably the callous covers brown spots as they
(spots)
are present since the juvenile stages. All else seems to fit the description.

Do you have the URL for Felix Lorenz's Home Page?

Thanks again

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;