From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:29:41 -0400
For those who have not yet sent in their registration form for the COA
Convention in Louisville, please note that if you pay the registration fee
of $35 ($40 after May 26th) there is not a charge for the Welcome Party.
However, if you bring a guest to that party who is not registered for the
convention, you must buy a $12 guest ticket for that guest.

If you have already sent in your registration and payment, and have paid
for a Welcome Party ticket in error, we have made note of that and you will
be getting a refund, either by check in the mail or at the time of
registration check-in at the Convention.

If you have any questions about this, please drop me an email or write
Bobbie Houchin at <[log in to unmask]>

Lynn Scheu
(Louisville) Kentucky  Home of the 1999 COA Convention and Kentucky
Bluegrass Music.........What are Boursebucks? Come to the Welcome Party and
find out!