From:
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:26:20 -0600
James,

I see you haven't gotten a decent answer to your question.  I have never
seen anything on where the name came from but the original citation
reads, "Conus Milne Edwardsi."  So I would imagine it is named after
Milne Edward.  I imagine this is the guy who found it and brought it to
Jousseaume to name.  Now maybe someone will either tell you I'm all wet
or maybe even that I'm correct.

See ya,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA