From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 09:17:48 PDT
Dear Conchlers

sorry this was an error of mine, this message should gone private
to Thomas Burch, but nevertheless might be useful to somebody
who is interested in foraminiferas.
with best regards
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0443 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

----------
Dear Tom,

I only asked for it, when my mother esaminated Italian and Maltese
shellgrit there came out also recent and fossils foraminiferas. On
altavista we found an English homepage on this topic and I went in
contact with Brian Darnton. He sent in cellulite slides a lot of the
dominating Mediterranean foraminiferas to compare them. In return
I've sent him a few foraminiferas from the Mediterranean from
three or four localities which are now featured at a small partpage
of the microscopy UK page. I have to look for this address and
can you send it to have a look on it.
More later
with best foraminifering greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0443 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

----------
Helmut:
    I work with Foraminifera in addition to shells.  At the present time I
am compiling an annotated and illustrated listing of all Foraminifera that
have been reported from the Hawaiian archipelago.  I'm 80 now.  Hope to get
it finished but at the rate I'm going, I'm not sure.  I suspect that this
isn't the kind of thing you are looking for.  Tell me more.
           Aloha,   Tom Burch

At 09:33 PM 5/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Conchlers
>
>does anybody of you works on foraminifera, is anybody of
>you interested in foraminifera or who knows anybody who
>is interested in foraminifera. Just at the moment only for contact.
>with foraminifera greetings
>Helmut from Innsbruck.
>
>Helmut Nisters
>Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
>A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
>phone and fax: 0443 / 512 / 57 32 14
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>url: www.netwing.at/nisters/
>
>or
>
>Natural History Department of the
>Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
>malacological collection
>Feldstr. 11a
>A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
>phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37