From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 01:29:51 -0700
Just a funny note,

You mentioned that many of shells go into baggies. I use zip-lock
bags alot both for when I'm collecting and for storage. I especially
use them when I move, which I have done countless times (pure hell when
you've got 10,000+ shells to pack!). I've gotten some pretty strange
looks from store clerks when buying 100s of zip-locks at a time.
(Don't worry, I never throw them out. I recycle by keeping the old bags
stored away for the next time I move...I'm not about to buy 1000s of
baggies every time I move!)

Ps. Thanks Paul for the reply on deteriorating foam inserts. I guess I
really should change mine to cotton before something happens.

Peter Egerton
Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca