Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:47:29 -0400
Hello everyone! I have returned to the list and look forward to many
interesting posts and possibly meeting some shellers to travel around
southern florida this fall and winter on short 2-3 day trips. But that's
for later.  Any friends of Bill among our group?

Does anyone know the current worlds record for Fasciolaria tulipa?  I
have read that they range from 2 1/2" to 9 1/2 " high. Please reply to
my e-mail address <[log in to unmask]> or on the group and we can
begin a thread about tulipa.  Which is the most beautiful of the
species? Are there any tulipa genotypes in the Pacific Rim region?
Thanks, Michael Huggins, Sunrise, Florida   PS:  If anyone still has any
extra shells, I am now (believe it or not) working as a therapist with
adults in the criminal justice system. I have used most of my extra
shells to teach them some arts and crafts, most of them are making gifts
to give to their kids on visiting day, others are using my display
shells to draw and make greeting cards etc.  Any extra shells, craft
ideas, supplies all donations would be appreciated and I may be able to
furnish a tax deduction.  Let me know. Thank you.