From:
Carol Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:13:43 -0400
We live on Lake Murray and every year we've had hummingbirds, martins and
May flies.  My neighbor tells me that  she saw one hummer but it left.  We
had good food out, and maybe it's still around, but we haven't seen it
lately.

We live in a more rural area about 20 miles from downtown Columbia, SC.

Carol