Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:29:23 EDT
Sorry folks, this has priven to be a sham. Check out the Post office's own
web site, I believe it even mentions this sham. The Post Office has no
interest in electronic mail, at least at this time.

There are many people sending around these type messages, that if we think
about it couldn't be true. If this one were, it would have made at least one
national wire service, but there has been nothing in the news.

Best wishes,

Frank Walker
Gems From The Sea