From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:48:46 -0400
I had better nor start another project before finishing the dissertation,
but as we are on the subject, I just noted two errors in American
Seashells.

p. 467, Pseudochama radians description states that it is the only species
of Pseudochama in eastern America, but P. inezae is listed from Florida.

p. 468, genus description for Lasaea, "Periostracum wrinkled (not wrinkled
as in Montacuta)" should be (not smooth as in Montacuta).

David Campbell

"Old Seashells"

Department of Geological Sciences
CB 3315 Mitchell Hall
Chapel Hill NC 27599-3315
USA

919-962-0685
FAX 919-966-4519

"He had discovered an unknown bivalve, forming a new genus"-E. A. Poe, The
Gold Bug