From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 07:43:54 PDT
Dear Conchlers and friends,

I would wish me if you can make some suggestions.
On my website: www.netwing.at/nisters/ is a part of the inlandshells from the Tirol.
The images taken by Siegfried Erlebach are not so bad I think, but the shells
images of Dave Walker from England (the land shells from the Castle of Ambras
and the Rockers and the Wallers and together with them of different habitats)
are the best ones I've ever seen. So the inlandshells with their green or blue
background for me are disturbing a little bit. Isn't it so ? Please tell me if I should
let cancel them. So I can get more space for other images and the homepage is
a little smaller.
What do you consider. Please have a look to the homepage
www.netwing.at/nisters/
and let me know.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37