From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 09:51:44 -0700
Oh you slay me Tom,,,,,good answer though ... if you held this shell in your
hand , the color and texture is pure angaria so i can see how it would be in
the Turbinidae family . I could imagine that holiday dinners would be a bit
strange .....hey please pass the nerites ?
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804