From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 06:28:42 -0700
Boy , this reminds me of the 1986? Basketball game US vs USSR, they kept
giving a penalty ball to the ruskies until they scored and won the game ...
that was back when the world used pro's and we used amateurs,,,,
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804