From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:50:25 PDT
Dear Conchlers, institutes and museums round the world,

As I want to enlarge the museums library with shells related
literature and as the natural history department of the Tiroler
Landesmuseum is poor on this field, I always am looking now
for literature (books, articles, separatas) in donation for the
museum in Innsbruck. I hope you can supply me with some
literature and with some interesting works.
I am looking foreward to hear from you as soon as possible.
Hope you can help me in my endevour to build up also this
part.
with best regards and thanks in advance.
Helmut from Innsbruck
Please visit my homepage: www.netwing.at/nisters/, as there
is a contribute of the museums collection in Innsbruck on my
site. This page will be updated with some photos in the next
time.
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37