Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:46:05 +0000
About box lining , I've used a Blue soft form that seems to last as long as
it's not exposed to heat . another benefit of using a foam liner is that by
layering the foam you can create a soft "bed" for the shell to sit in
inside the box. this will keep the fragile edges from being bashed about.
 90% of the conus that I sent for Frank Walker to sell are kept in such a
way , consequently I have been able to save the lips of my expensive conus
from chipping and breakage plus it makes for a much better presentation ..
Hope this helps ,
Mark