Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:28:55 +0000
You got the idea there James , just remember to put the shell aperture down
as when you close the lid you wouldn't crush the lip . oh , bubbles and
other "FRAGILE" shells should not be "pressed" as such . The better idea
there is to cut an outline and this way the shell will be protected better
. Mark