From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:56:45 -0500
Hi All,

Iomega 100mb zipdisks can be had for about $7ea if bought in a 10-pack. Get a
couple computer mags, and check out all the dealer ads. You can even get them
in different colors, which comes in handy for different subject matter. I've
had some experience with the Iomega Jaz drives which originally came out with
1 gig disks, and really liked them, but careful handlind of the disks is
required. Pretty good for backing up most if not all of a smaller hard drive.
Now they are available in a 2 gig version.

There are many storage/backup options available...the bottom line is to just
DO SOMETHING to back up your important data, don't be one of the poor souls
who was always going to do it but didn't get to it before the inevitable
finally happened...I can't imagine having to re-enter my entire collection
database...I have two sets of backups on zip disks!

Go on...best get busy!

Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas