Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:52:32 EDT
What are some of your best tips for "ridding the smell" of our precious cargo
in tow.  I have some I've brought home from Sanibel in July that I still am
struggling with odors over.  Would love to read of everyone's "tried and
true's".  Thanks.

Harrie
Snellville, GA

p.s.    To those on the Florida, Georgia, Carolinas and even Virginia coasts:
our thoughts and prayers are with you all.  We are already experiencing windy
conditions in metro Atlanta - can only imagine what's to
come...............can you imagine what it must have been eons ago before
"forecasting" became available - Be sensible and safe!!  Let us hear from you
all when it's over.