From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:56:47 -0000
There is that small incident in 1945 when the USS Indianapolus (Yes the same
ship that delivered the A-Bombs )  went down in the Coral Sea . The
survivors went over the side when the ship was sinking , they formed up
rings  and there floated , the sharks picking them off one by one all
through the night until they were rescued the next morning.  Most of the
ships compliment survived the torpedoing by the Japanese sub only to be
consumed by sharks . ferreter