From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:06:49 EDT
Greetings...

Hopefully someone out there can help me.  I am looking for a web site that
specializes in "computer generated art".  I foolishly did not make a note of
it and when my hard drive crashed recently (isn't that always a joy) I lost
contact and can't find it again.  The artist does original, almost Dali-like
work using shell images with "exotic" titles.  For the record it is not
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~ingo/shells - I have that one marked
already.  And I would strongly recommend to anyone out there that there is a
lot to be said for making a list of your favorite sites on the web the
old-fashioned way....by writing it down!  No nasty computer can hold that
information in that manner and defy you to try and receive it.

Happy Shelling

Richard Sedlak