From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:35:44 -0400
Rhiostoma smithi Bartsch, 1932.  No parentheses.
Tortulosa doesn't occur in Thailand.  I know what you probably have, but
can't remember the name.  Tomlin described it.  I collected them by the bag
full.  Looks like Tortulosa, but it's not.  Pinkish to brown colored in
life.  Email me privately and I'll try to track it down if no one else
steps up to the plate....

Kurt