From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 23:48:18 -0000
Excellent find "Ron shell" , you definitely have a knack for find good stuff
. as for the common names , the Latin will come to you after a while , Buy a
book called "THE COMPENDIUM OF SEA SHELLS " by R. Tucker Abbott . this book
is the "beginners bible" (the term "beginner" referring to someone who has
just began collecting , this is not meant as an insult)   for collecting as
it list all the families and many representatives of the species in the
family .
hope some of this helps ,
ferreter, , just plain old ferreter today ......