From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:14:35 CEST
Hello Ross and others,

Some of you might know that Pecten maximus is a species where albinism
occurs quite frequently. I have about 150 pieces of this bivalve in stock
and 12 of them are albino's (had more but traded those away...). All of
these came from the same catch, but I guess this distribution ratio
normal/albino is representative for the species.

Any other species known to have this...?

Greetings,

Jan Haspeslagh
Belgium