From:
Kathleen Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:07:27 -0600
Tom,
What a fascinating story! Thanks for the brief history and the references.
I will look them up.
Kathleen Edwards

"Thomas E. Eichhorst" <[log in to unmask]>@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> on 11/08/99
01:32:05 PM

Please respond to Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]>