From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:02:43 -1100
Thanks Andrew, David, and Charles.  You guys came through
once again!  I'll be prepared for my next visit to Texas.  Unless
I was really lucky, it looks like the cones and cowries aren't
terribly rare there.  There were lots of coral pieces and other
coral-associated gastropods in the cubic foot of dirt that I ex-
cavated with my pocket knife.

Cheers,

Don