From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:50:07 -0500
i have an interesting request. As you all know i do a bit of shells trading.
what i would like to do is start find things for our clubs auction. so if
there is any body out there that would like to trade nice stuff that would
be good enough for auction I'll trade for shells on my list. all shells i
collect this way will have the senders name stated clearly as the  one who
donated it . this way every one will know how generous you are and you get
stuff from my trade list to boot, thank you for your time.
Mark James Bethke