From:
Edward Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:52:23 -0000
Just so you know , it's hard to get people to give them up and if they do
it's for about $45-60. good luck .

Right on!

I first came across Argonauta  when I was diving around Cyprus between 72
and 74 but I never found one myself :(. When I returned 88-90 I never found
one  but my wife (a non-diver) found one on the beach at Dhekelia after a
heavy storm. It now takes pride of place in our collection and we would
never think of getting rid of it..

My wife and I are off on out 30th Wedding Anniversary Cruise next year via P
& O liner Victoria (March-April). We set off from Sydney to Acapulco via Bay
of Islands, NZ, Auckland, Tonga, Western Samoa, Tahiti, Bora Bora and the
Marquesas Islands. Any tips? Although we will be  not stopping for long at
each place any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Ed

Ex RN for 34 years and going on his first civilian cruise :)

http://www.btinternet.com/~edward.clamp