From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 1994 09:43:48 EDT
I just wanted to publicly acknowledge and thank Chris Baruth for providing us
a while back with a directory for some of the folks who use the list. I just
completed a message to Barbara Weatherall, and desperately needed to find her
e-mail address to do so (dumbo here didn't copy it down when I received her
original message this morning), when I remembered the list I had downloaded
from MAPS-L a few months back. Since her e-mail address wasn't listed in the
_Who's Who in Special Libraries_ I was getting a bit nervous, but I pulled out
Chris' directory and, bingo!, there it was! Made my day!! Thanks again Chris
spending some of your time voluntarily putting this valuable directory together
as it proved quite worthwhile to me at least!

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Map Cataloger
Cataloging Dept./Main Library
University of Georgia Libraries