Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 1994 11:37:42 EDT
By law we can't sell New York City property...also we would rather place them
on exchange, in a university collection somewhere. They are on their way to
the University of Oregon which collects timetables. So we are pleased. Alice
H. Fortunately, the Map Division budget is healthy and sound, so the $400
wouldn't have made a big difference, I am pleased to be able to say. Of
course, as soon as the mayor figures out that police are indispensible and
libraries are dispensible---that may change! So far, our luck is holding!