Sender:
From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:29:37 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:40:55 -0500
From: Becky Lutkenhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ref Q: Topographic Map of Irvine, Wyoming
Sender: Becky Lutkenhaus <[log in to unmask]>

Hello-

I have a patron who would like to know if there is an electronic source
for a topographic map of Irvine, Wyoming other than TopoZone? What she
needs are the latitude and longitude coordinates that appear at the
corners of the 7.5 minute series topographic map. We have this series
for Wyoming, but do not have the Irvine map. If no electronic source is
available, could some kind soul who has a copy of the print map please
send me the corner coordinates?

Thanks so much for your assistance!

--
Becky Lutkenhaus