From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 1994 17:26:50 EDT
I tried doing this about an hour ago and our system jammed up here at UGA so
here we go again...

In an effort to supply a couple of our hosts/guides with the number of people
they should expect and also to firm up reservations for lunch at Mick's in
Underground Atlanta, dinner at Dailey's, and lunch at Beall's 1860 in Macon,
would those of you planning on attending the SLA Annual Conference in Atlanta,
June 11-16, please send me information regarding those events which you will
be participating in via email, fax or phone. This information will be of great
help to me in finalizing some of the last details of Program Planning for the
Geography and Map Division for this year's conference. I need this information
by the end of this month (May) at the latest. Following is a list of events,
tours, meal opportunities which I need confirmation on:

Monday, June 13, 1994:
Tour of ERDAS, Inc. facilities, scheduled for 1:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Dinner at Dailey's, scheduled for 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.  (Dutch treat)
Tuesday, June 14, 1994:

Lunch at Mick's at Underground Atlanta, scheduled for Noon  (Dutch treat)
Thursday, June 16, 1994:

Tour of Macon's Historic District and Ocmulgee Mounds National Monument
(for the purpose of the lunch at Beall's 1860 Restaurant)

Thanking all of you in advance. I look forward to receiving phone calls, email
messages, and faxes for many days now...

Sincerely,

Paige Andrew

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Map Cataloger