From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wishard, Lisa A
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:07:44 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:29:19 -0600
From: "Wishard, Lisa A" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Elevation for Chinese location
Sender: "Wishard, Lisa A" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all:

I've dug through the resources in our collection but can't answer the
question!

May I ask the collective for assistance in locating the elevation of:

41.7N 88.5E,

in the Xinjiang Province (Sinkiang) of China? We were able to determine,
from a world map, that the general elevation is somewhere 1,000-2,000
meters,  but we would like to get something a little more specific.

If this is information is on the web somewhere and I missed it, please let
me know!

Thanks for any help y'all can provide.
Lisa Wishard, Digital Projects Librarian
Sandia National Laboratories
Technical Library
PO Box 5820 MS0899
Albuquerque, NM 87185