From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:37:00 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:23:59 -0400
From: Joanne M. Perry <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Map Copying Guidelines (fwd)

I'm presuming that your oversized copier is one that "feeds" the item
through to make the copy? You might want to specify why you have particular
restrictions as not all photocopiers are the same and your restrictions
don't seem logical if people are used to a different style of machine.  For
instance, I've no idea what a paper cupboard refers to.
Oh, you specify that previous folded maps may be refolded along original
fold lines...this would allow people to back-fold along original fold
lines. I  think that you would not want that to be done.
Joanne Perry
Penn State