From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:23:08 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 10:29:44 -0400
From: Paresh Motiwala <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New web technology
Sender: Paresh Motiwala <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Is there anyway I can speak to the moderator for a very new web technology
that we have just pioneered. It is exactly focussed towards this type of
forums.

It is called Colloborative Computing for the Web.

You can have threaded discussions, bulletin boards, chat rooms all
used,managed and modified by just using browser.
I'd appreciate if  you continue to use this channel of communication.
With Best Regards
Paresh Motiwala
Business Development
Dukan Corporation
Consultants in Internet, GIS and Software.
267,Moody Street, # 202
Waltham, MA 02154
Tel/Fax: 781 647 1151
Beeper:  978-680-0978