Sender:
From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:51:37 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:57:31 -0700
From: CONNIE MANSON <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Washington Geology" is now e-only

Folks,

(I'm sending this message broadly; my apologies for any duplications.)

The July 2002 issue of Washington Geology, the quarterly journal of the Washington Division of Geology and Earth Resources, is now only available in PDF at http://www.wa.gov/dnr/htdocs/ger/pdf/1news02.pdf

We'd hoped to be able to continue to provide printed copies (in a format very similar to our past format) to our exchange partners and especially to libraries. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.  We invite all our former subscribers to access the website.

This is purely a budgetary decision.  We've been very proud of Washington Geology, but, in these very tight fiscal times, we just couldn't justify the high printing and mailing costs.  At least it's on the Web!

Hey, But look at the Bright Side:  We can finally use color!

Connie J. Manson
Senior Librarian
Washington Division of Geology and Earth Resources
P.O. Box 47007
1111 Washington S.E., Room 173
Olympia, WA 98504-7007
ph: 360/902-1472; fax: 360/902-1785