From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L. Smith
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:17:13 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:59:00 -0500
From: "Michael L. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: topos available
Sender: "Michael L. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

Northwestern Univ. Library has many 1:24,000 USGS topos available.
These are free of charge, of course, but we would appreciate postage
reimbursement.  Preference will be given to libraries.  Otherwise,
first come, first served.

See the list below with totals for each state.  Most of these maps have
been superceded over the last 3 years.  Some, like Indiana and Maryland,
were not claimed the last time we made this offer.  Requests for blocks
of states is preferred, but we will send single states as well.
Please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Also, for anyone interested we have BLMs and nautical charts (NOAA & NIMA)
supercedes available.  Single states, regions or areas can be compiled,
or let me know if you are looking for anything in specific.  I would
be greatly interested in hearing from anyone who would take the nauticals
as a whole, and would like to receive these on a continual basis in the
future.

Alabama - 21
Alaska - 127 (1:63,360)
Arizona - 156