From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:37:32 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:16:23 +0100
From: tony campbell <[log in to unmask]>
To: *Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>, *MapHist <[log in to unmask]>,
     *Lismaps <[log in to unmask]>, *Liber-GdC <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Oddens' Bookmarks reaches 20,000

[posted to MapHist, lismaps, Maps-L, LiberGdC - please excuse duplication]

I have just noticed - Roelof is far too modest to mention it himself - that
his benchmark site, Oddens' Bookmarks, has now reached the massive total of
20,000 links.

I am sure that others would want to join me in publicly congratulating, and
thanking, him for continuing, almost every single day, to bring twenty or
more sites to our attention.

Most of his links are, as would be expected, current ones.  But I am very
much aware of how much my own 'Map History' site depends on what he
unearths.

Well done Roelof.  And please don't tire or grow old.

Tony Campbell