From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:22:11 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:35:57 -0700
From: Martana Rybnicek <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: More Africa Buying Trips

Hello,

Map Link will be sending a buyer to Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania next
Thursday for a 6 week map buying extravaganza.  We have made contact with
both the Zambian and Zimbabwean mapping agencies and here is just a small
sampling of what we believe we'll be able to purchase:

Zambia
1:50K topographic maps  (826 sheets)
1:100K topographic maps (57 sheets)
1:250K topographic maps (54 sheets)
Various thematic maps
Various city maps
Various national park maps
Sheets from their national atlas

Zimbabwe
1:50K topo maps (571 sheets)
1:250K topo maps (32 sheets)
Various thematic maps
Satellite imagery
Aerial photographs

Unfortunately we've had some difficulties contacting the Tanzanian mapping
agency, so I am an unsure of what we will be able to obtain there.

If you have any sort of interest in mapping for these countries, please let
me know as soon as you can.

Many thanks,

Martana Rybnicek

PS - For those of you who responded to my earlier e-mail regarding Ethiopia,
Uganda and Kenya, we are just finishing up receiving those maps and I'll
hopefully be in contact with you in the next couple of weeks.

Map Link, Inc.
30 S La Patera Lane, Unit 5
Santa Barbara, CA 93117
Phone:(800)962-1394 or (805)692-6777, Ext 114
Fax:(800)627-7768 or (805)692-6787
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW.MAPLINK.COM