From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:31:32 -0500
Subject:        Hedberg Maps standing order
Date:   Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:24:13 -0600
From:   Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>

Dear map librarians:

Hedberg Maps is happy to announce the availability of standing orders
for libraries.

Terms:
* We will ship three times annually, in January, May, and August.
* We will enclose an invoice with the shipment, payable on receipt.
* We will send you one copy of each new edition and altered printing (we
note this in the copyright credit area of our maps).
* We will only ship folded or bound printed paper pieces, unless the
product is available only in a higher-end version.
* We will inquire before shipping copies of products priced over $50.
* Shipping via UPS ground will billed in addition.

There are two options:

(A) Only Hedberg Maps pieces published for retail sale. These will be
billed at retail.
(B) Hedberg Maps pieces published for retail sale as above, plus all
printed custom maps for which we have sufficient overs after printing.
For custom pieces we will charge only a $2 handling charge per piece.
Only custom publications featuring substantially different content from
our for-sale work will be sent.

As an initial offer, standing-order customers will receive 10% off an
initial order from our current price-list of retail products, and any
custom pieces from a list of current custom publications, at $1.50 each.

We request a commitment of one year to establish standing orders.

To begin your standing order, contact us at:

Dorothy Jordan
Hedberg Maps, Inc.
1500 Jackson St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
612-706-9686 / 800-933-6277

We will send a current price list in PDF form (or see
http://www.hedbergmaps.com/webstore/orderform.pdf ), along with a
standing order form for you to sign and return (fax is fine).

Finally, this is something of a new world for us; if you have any
comments, or if the above terms don't meet your needs, please let us
know and we'll see what we can do.

Thank you!

--

Nat Case