AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Peter Davis - RHS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Davis - RHS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:12:54 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:  Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:06:36 EDT

Pete;  I have breed the gilts that we showed last year and have some  very
fine pigs available in time for the fall, winter market hog shows.   They were
born July 16th. the dam was purchased from Rodibaugh and Sons  Rensselaer In.
and I ordered the semen from Purple Power Boar Stud in In.   The dam is JRS7
ASHLEY 2-5 a Yorkshire and the Sire is Purple Passon a  Hampshire.  We crossed
to get Blue Butts.  I feel in this group of  pigs we have some that can be
State and National  winners.    I also have the two sows for sale, which would
make great breeding stock.
    If anyone in your area is interested please have them  call me, Home
phone 256-492-1515 or day time call cell  256-504-1459   Thanks Gene Conkle

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.walkerschools.org