AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 04:15:50 -0500
Community Action:Students Needed for the White House Organic Farm Project!
The White House Organic Farm bus rolled into Georgia last month with a
simple request for our next president: Plant an organic farm on the
White House Lawn! We loved the idea and want to hear students'
opinions. Therefore,  we are enouraging youth of all ages to mail in
letters & pictures that describe why they want an organic farm on the
White House Lawn; what foods could be grown; and what the farm might
be used for.

We'll display all the letters and pictures at the Georgia Organics
Conference on March 20-21, and then send them directly to Washington
D.C.

The WhoFarm Letters & Pictures Project
c/o Erin Croom
Georgia Organics, Inc.
P.O. Box 8924
Atlanta, GA 31106

* Remember to include student name, school & contact info.*
Click here to visit the WHOFarm bus website, http://www.thewhofarm.org/

 or here to see a short video. go to :
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/17996415/index.html

--