AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 04:37:51 -0400
Teachers - Georgia Organics is a wonderful supporter of Georgia's
Agriculture Education program, please consider joining yourself or
your school in support of this organization.

Join or renew your membership with Georgia Organics through Dec.31st
and receive a one year subscription to Organic Gardening Magazine!

Member benefits include:

* Early invitations to sustainable farm and food events.
* Discounts to Georgia Orgaincs dinners, farm tours, wine tastings and
our annual conference, trade show and organic banquet.
* Organic resources to keep you connected with the sustainable food
and farm community, including our quarterly magazine.
* A hearty thank you recognition by name in our annual report.

To join go to : http://www.georgiaorganics.org or contact Phone: 678.702.0400
Fax: 678.702.0401
Email: [log in to unmask]

--